In this episode snippet, Adrian speaks with Alex Darko of Menufinder Africa, who shares the vision that Menufinder Africa has for the restaurant food delivery industry in Accra, Ghana and across Africa.
Every customer touchpoint needs is key to Alex and the team. The branding, the drivers, the customer service, the food, the app.
As a result, they aspire for excellence in every way possible and want to go the distance to compete with the likes of Glovo and Bolt Food, to become the go-to Restaurant delivery app on the African continent.
Watch the episode on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/NnqpgGxTAXg
Listen to the full episode by clicking here
Show Notes: https://thesoundofaccra.com/menufinder
Check out Swiff: https://bit.ly/SwiffSOA
Connect with Alex
Connect with Menufinder Africa
Download on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.menufinderafrica&pli=1
Download on iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/za/app/menufinderafrica/id1497884805/
Our Website: https://thesoundofaccra.com
Sponsor a podcast series or segment
Learn how to start, launch and monetise a podcaster and acquire your first 1000 listeners: https://atozpodcasting.com
Register your interest for our private community for entrepreneurs and creatives
Leave us feedback
Leave us a review
Listen to more episodes below
All our other links
Discussion questions of full episode:
1. How does the guest speaker, Alex Darko, approach customer satisfaction in the food delivery industry?
2. What are some strategies that Alex Darko's company, Menufinder Africa, uses to maintain customer satisfaction from order placement to delivery?
3. How does Menufinder Africa determine the delivery radius for their services? What factors are taken into consideration?
4. What are the potential benefits and challenges of introducing a subscription-based service like Menufinder Africa's menu finder plus?
5. How does the accessibility and affordability of smartphones impact the growth of the food delivery market in Africa?
6. How can educating the market about food delivery services help drive the growth and adoption of such services?7. What are cloud kitchens, and how can they improve the logistics and timing of food delivery?
8. In what ways can expanding the concept of cloud kitchens to various locations improve the overall food delivery experience?
9. What are some of the touchpoints that Menufinder Africa focuses on to echo their brand and dominate the African food delivery market?
10. How has Menufinder Africa's recent growth in revenues been achieved, and what are their plans for future financial investments and partnerships?